Different models of Motorola and some details about them
Motorola Mobility was established in 2011 after its split and was sold to Lenovo in 2014. After its launch of first smart phone in 2011, it has launched many models every year each with advance features and looks. Here are some descriptions of some of the models launched in recent times.
Moto E5 Play
Moto E5 Play is one the latest smart phone released by Motorola in July 2018. It has some following features:
- It is a 5.2 inches touch screen phone with 780X1280 pixels resolutions running on Android 8.0 Orea.
- The processor is 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 with 2 GB RAM and 16GB internal memory extended upto 256GB.
- It has 8MP back and 5MP front camera, each with LED flash.
- It becomes important to unlock Motorola Moto E5 Play phone if you want to use any network SIM card. You need a code either from the carrier or third party for a fee to unlock it.
Another Motorola phone that has been launched in the year 2018 is the Moto G6. This stunning looking phone has some features like:
- The screen size of this phone is 5.7 with a resolution of 1080X 2160 pixels with Gorilla Glass.
- It has a 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
- With 12MP rear and 5MP front camera, this phone is powered with Android 8.0 Oreo and 3000mAH battery.
- It is important that you must have the right IMEI number and the SIM is locked to unlock Motorola Moto G6.
Moto Z2 Force
Moto Z2 Force is the successor for Moto Z2 with the compatibility with Moto Mods ecosystem.
- This Android 8.0 based phone has 5.5 inch touch screen with 1440X2560 pixels resolution.
- It has 2.35GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
- It has 12MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
- To unlock Motorola Moto Z2 Force you need the IMEI number that you have to give to the third party website to get codes.